PR Copywriter / Content Marketing Executive
Context of Role – Feb 2018
PHD Marketing & Strategy is a high growth award-winning B2B marketing agency based near our major clients on the M62 corridor. We’re an end-to-end marketing solutions provider delivering a range of services from PR to Advertising & Digital Media Management to Market Research and Management Consulting.
With our sister company, Paul Hewitt Design in Wrexham, North Wales, we have secured a number of new B2B clients across the print, packaging, food & drink, distribution, specialty chemicals and electronics industries.
We are now looking for a positive, proactive PR copywriter/content marketing executive who is keen to develop and work across a number of marketing disciplines. The right person will have great interpersonal skills, enjoy working in a team (in what can sometimes be a high pressure environment) and have a passion for creativity.
We are diligent, totally client focussed, agile and experiencing high growth so flexibility and willingness to go the extra mile are key expectations. We are also absolutely dedicated to delivering a high quality performance at all times, which is why our clients stick with us.
We are growing from a predominantly B2B agency in some B2C work – a background in either discipline would be welcome.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Copywriting – PR, brochures, websites, blogs, social media content
- Repurposing of original PR content for digital tools
- Production of marketing materials – including flyers, posters, newsletters, e-newsletters
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including clients, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations
- Opportunity to step-up to account management
- Contributing to, and developing, client marketing plans and strategies
- Supporting colleagues
- An excellent B2B copywriter with meticulous attention to detail, a creative flair and an eye for stories that will resonate with audiences
- Min 2-years’ experience in a client facing environment (in-house or agency background)
- Highly organised and proactive with strong planning and time management skills
- The ability to remain calm under pressure and deliver quality work within tight deadlines
- Strong media relations skills
- Minimum 3 A-Levels
- Confident in Microsoft Office Packages – Powerpoint, Word, Excel
- Full clean driving license
Advantageous but not essential
- Bachelor’s Degree an advantage
- European foreign language fluency
To apply, send us your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com