Coronavirus (COVID 19) statement
Here at PHD Marketing we take our responsibilities toward our staff, their families and our community extremely seriously. As such we have implemented a number of measures to ensure we are managing the health and safety of our staff during this difficult period.
- We are operating business critical travel only
- We have implemented a ban on all visitors to our PHD Marketing office
- We have implemented a ban on face to face meetings – all communications by PHD staff will be handled via telephone or digitally
- All staff have been given NHS guidelines on virus containment
- Should any member of staff become unwell, the PHD office will be closed and remote working will be implemented
Should the situation in the UK further escalate our staff will work from home and be contactable via phone, email and Microsoft Teams.
Thank you for your patience and please be assured of our commitment to business continuity during this difficult period.
We are in business because we truly care for our clients, who are finding themselves in extremely difficult circumstances currently. We will do our upmost to support them through these extraordinary times and ensure the protection and safety of our staff at the same time.